HF-Band LC Band Pass Filter, 5MHz
ABPF-5MBW5M-01 is a 50Ω Band Pass Filter in a connectorized package. The bandpass filter has a center frequency of 5 MHz and a 1 dB passband bandwidth of 5MHz. The 1-dB passband frequency is 2.5 MHz – 7.5 MHz. The filter is constructed using high-Q inductors and capacitors, hence offering excellent passband VSWR, low passband insertion loss and high rejection in the stop bands. The filter is designed using high-Q capacitors and wire-wound air coil inductors to ensure the lowest possible passband insertion loss and steep rejection roll-offs. Every unit is 100% inspected and tested during production to ensure repeatable performance across production lots and consistent performance across temperature.
- Passband Frequency: 2.5 – 7.5 MHz
- Pass band insertion loss: 2.5dB max
- Passband VSWR: 1.5:1 max
- Rejection: >40dB @ 1.3MHz and 8.7MHz
- Connectors: SMA-F
More information can be found in the ABPF-5MBW5M-01 product datasheets.
ABPF-5MBW5M-01 is a miniaturized descrete component band pass filter operating in the HF Band. It has a passband frequency of 2.5-7.5MHz. ABPF-5MBW5M-01 is a band pass filter that is built using high-Q inductors and capacitors to achieve low insertion loss and high stop-band rejection. HF Band refers to the radio frequency electromagnetic waves in the 3-30MHz spectrum. This band is popular among many HAM radio hobbylists. It is also known as amateur radio and is popularly used for of non-commercial exchange of messages, wireless experimentation, self-training, private recreation, radiosport, contesting, and emergency communication. ABPF-5MBW5M-01 is an LC band pass filter that is designed to operate in a sub-band of the HF-Band spectral space.This band pass filter is often inserted between the antenna and the receiver to allow the receiver to reject out-of-band interfering signals such as other HF-band signals above 7.5MHz and signals from mobile communication networks such as GSM signals. Without the band pass filter, these interference may cause receivers to saturate and will not be able to decode in-band signals from 2.5 - 7.4 MHz. ABPF-98MBW20-01 is an FM-Band band pass filter that is built using high-Q inductors and capacitors to achieve low insertion loss and high stop-band rejection.
Benefits of using ABPF-5MBW5M-01
- Low cost -ideal for low budget
- Small size - does not take up a lot of real estate
- Excellent Rejection characteristics - rejects unwanted spurious signals
- Ease of use - fitted with SMA-female connectors makes it easy to interface to antenna and for test setups
- Well matched - Good passband VSWR provides excellent input and output port matching
- High reliability - Low probability of field failures
Applications of ABPF-5MBW5M-01
- Military and governmental communication systems
- Aviation air-to-ground communications
- Amateur radio
- Shortwave international and regional broadcasting
- Maritime sea-to-shore and ship-to-ship services
- Over-the-horizon radar systems
- Global Maritime Distress and Safety System (GMDSS) communication
Datasheets of ABPF-5MBW5M-01
Click here to request for the technical datasheets for ABPF-5MBW5M-01 Other models of HF-Band Band Pass Filter We have other models of HF-band BPF which covers the entire 2-30MHz band as well as sub-bands from 2- 30 MHz. We can also build customized band pass filters. Send us an enquiry if you need custom band pass filter.
|Dimensions||0.4 × 0.12 × 0.1 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.